Sunday 22 September 2013

Scrapping Outback September Challenge


I've done my first page posted on this blog for the Scrapbooking Outback September Challenge! And what fun did I have! Julie Hill designed the sketch and I've done my variation of it. Thank you for the inspiration Julie. I've used My Minds Eye paper and perfect pearls to do my love hearts, along with Martha Stewart punch for the butterflies. It's a photo of my little girl feeling quite safe hand in hand with Daddy when we were at the Beaudesert Show.

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous work Nat! Love your version of the sketch, and the gorgeous blingy heart! Thank you so much for having fun with us at Scrapping Outback!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGoodness this is GORGEOUS I love the photo and I love your interpretation of the challenge Beautiful LO..Thank you so much for playing along with us at Scrapping Outback this month I hope you will join us again for another challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow .. . What a stunning layout!!!!!
    Thankyou so much for joining in this months challenge at scrapping outback.
    Ps. That photo is gorgeous - I love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nat just wanted to let you know that we have just put your entry up on the Scrapping Outback FB page for all to see as well :)
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scrapping-Outback/124072707647880
    Thankyou again for taking our challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Nat, love your LO and the photo is just awesome. All of it is just gorgeous. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Natalie - Congratulations.....Mr Linky picked you as the winner for the Sept challenge - well done!!!!
    If you have not already done so - you will need to register in the Scrapping Outback shop for your gift voucher to be sent to you
    www.scrappingoutback.com thanks again and congratulations :)

    ReplyDelete